Sustainability is at the core of our The Stroud Group of companies ethos and as such we are utilising buy in from the Group leadership to incorporate sustainability into the fabric of our operations as we transition to a low-carbon energy future with renewable energy and minimised waste streams.
We have already managed to achieve some big wins in out drive to become more environmentally friendly. As a result of relocating to our brand new a purpose built production facility, we have achieved:-
- 95% reduction in gas consumption
- 100% conversion to low energy LED lighting
- 100% reduction of surface water discharge to drains
- 100% recycling of waste metals, plastics, cardboard and wood
We continue to strive for even more by utilising our Best in Class business improvement programme and have set some ambitious targets. We have reviewed and reset our targets for 2025 which are now to:-
- Exclusively use 100% renewable electricity
- Achieve 25% on-site electricity generation
- Ensure our manufacturing site is zero waste-to-landfill
- Reduce carbon emissions from our operations by 25%
Matthew Large, group Managing Director said, “Not only is this the ethically and socially responsible way to manufacture, but it also makes sound business sense. Potential customers who share the same aspirations as the Stroud group of companies will hopefully see this as a method of achieving sustainability targets for both themselves and their supply chain.”
Should your mission be to increase your organisations levels of sustainability whilst purchasing from a world class manufacturer, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Mark Smith on 07739 663251 or email@example.com.